Praxity is an award-winning Alliance of global independent accountancy, tax and business consulting firms. The volume of ‘word of mouth’ recommendations validates this, and winning the Association of the Year at the 2014 International Accounting Bulletin Awards reaffirms Praxity’s market leadership.
Praxity has access to a pool of 35,400+ professional and independent minds. As a result, we can instantly source the very best experts to:
• Manage a single or long-term audit and financial reporting program, in multiple countries
• Offer regulatory and cross-border tax direction
• Provide transfer pricing guidance
• Assist with planning for global expansion, a business sale and corporate finance options
• Talk through succession preparations
• Prepare comprehensive business and asset valuations
• Advise on personal tax implications, e.g. capital gains.
Because of our reach we can form multi-disciplinary teams, providing as much weight, insight or business credentials, as each client’s project requires.